The PST Difference
Banks, both public and private, are continually faced with navigating an increasingly complex securities market. Pacific Stock Transfer helps our banking clients meet today’s challenges and fulfill their long-term strategic objectives.
By choosing to work with PST as your stock transfer agent, we become a part of your bank’s team to assist in managing shareholder record keeping and investor inquiries, providing highly personalized, responsive, and accurate service. We recognize that tailoring our services to your bank’s unique needs is essential, which is why we’d be happy to arrange a meeting with your executives and directors to go through the range of services PST has to offer.
Mr. William Saeger, Pacific Stock Transfer’s SVP of Bank Stock Transfer Services, has worked in the banking industry for more than 25 years. During this time, he has cultivated various niche markets within the industry, in addition to forging relationships with more than 1,000 banks. Mr. Saeger’s other notable accomplishments include more than 400 mutual to stock conversions, 200 non-SEC registered private banks, 100 DeNovo offerings, 500 bank mergers, and the seamless conversion of more than 200 banks from less specialized stock transfer agents.
Bank Stock Transfer Agent Services
Private and SEC Exempt Banks
Our services include:
- Minimizing the involvement of a bank’s upper management
- Maintaining and distributing listings of interested buyers or sellers on behalf of the bank
- Establishing a market maker to help maintain a fair market for the bank’s shareholders
- Cresting DTC eligibility for street shareholders
- Instituting and establishing OTC listing (QX, QB, Pink)
- Providing OTC-required financial filings requirements on behalf of the bank
- Eliminating in-house transfer agent requirements and liabilities
- Tracking family ownership, paying dividends, and producing K-1s for Sub-S corps
Mutual to Stock Conversions
Mr. William Saeger, PST’s SVP of Bank Stock Transfer Services, is a specialist in mutual to stock conversions, and will seamlessly address all aspects of the transfer, allowing your team to focus on banking. Mr. Saeger has worked with more than 500 conversions, and can guarantee a smooth transition to stock ownership.
Bank Shareholder Relations
Annual Meeting and Depositor Voting
Our services include:
- Explaining and coordinating the annual meeting process
- Producing properly formatted files
- Developing the proxy card, and internet voting
- Coordination and printing of all material
- Performing the broker search and distribution to the street shareholders
- Mailing of the annual meeting material to shareholders
- Working with each of your bank branches to receive in proxy cards that were dropped off or provide duplicate proxy cards
- Providing online access and electronic voting
- Providing 2nd and 3rd mailings to targeted non-voted holders
- Providing follow up email blasts to target groups
- Providing reports of voted each day
- Seamless interface to proxy solicitation specialists
- Acting as inspector of election
- Virtual meeting set up and coordination
Proxy Solicitation Services
Dividend Check Distribution
- Graphics and design
- Low-cost printing for smaller banks.
- A production model that is cost-effective, stable, and large enough to handle projects of any size
Dividend Reinvestment Plans Administration
There are distinct benefits to your bank, depending on how shares are purchased. The first option is buying shares in the open market, which creates demand for your stock and supports the price, especially if it is undervalued. The second option is buying stock from the bank’s treasury, which helps your bank raise capital inexpensively. Your PST Bank Specialist can tailor a plan that’s best for you.
Bank Merger and Acquisition Services
Our approach is to seamlessly provide all of the services needed with one phone call, freeing upper management to focus on their strategic initiatives.